Thursday, November 20, 2014

How to: Successful Black Friday Shopping!



                       How to: Successful Black Friday Shopping!


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've made a promise to you and myself to post a couple times a week to keep the flow going! This is going to get packed with holiday DIYs, crafts, gift guides, look books and helpful articles to get you the holiday mode of planning, shopping and having fun!


                                                                                    ~Step 1~
Know what you are going to buy. For instance I'm going to the mall and I'm going to buy some items from Bath and Body Works, Forever 21, and Charming Charlie for my friends. I'm hitting up Toy Shops for my little cousins, and my little brother. For family members, I might go into some cooking/ home ware shops for cute mugs and cookie mixes.

~Step 2~
Hit up online coupon sites, carry the "inserts" from the newspaper in your purse for easy to find deals from your favorite stores. Also download some helpful coupon apps on your phone for easy savings.

~Step 3~
Pack your bag. You want a roomy bag but not to big so that your falling over from weight. I'm bringing my white leather quilted  gold chain link cross body bag. Put in a little bottle of water, your wallet, eye drops (you'll need it if your going out very early in the morning), your wallet,  coupons, your charged phone and some little individual face wipes for a burst of freshness and awake-ness.

~Step 4~
Wear something very comfortable! I like to wear some black leggings, moccasins and a comfy oversized t-shirt (or sweatshirt if it's super cold where you live). Put on some bb cream and white eye shadow in the inner corners of your eyes (it will make you look more awake). Leave your hair either up in a messy bun, pony tail or down. You want to look cute but comfortable

~Step 5~
Stuff yourself on Thanksgiving dinner. Since you might be spending a lot of money, and you might not want to wait in line at a fast food place, eat a lot of food so your set to go for the shopping trip. Bring your own coffee in a travel coffee mug and when your done, just rinse it out in the bathroom and put it in one of your probably many shopping bags.

~Step 6~
Stay focused and organized! Have fun and don't waste a lot of your money!

I might be vlogging my Black Friday adventure since it's my first time going early in the morning with my mom!


Happy Shopping!
xoxoxoxo- G

No comments:

Post a Comment