Tuesday, December 2, 2014

How To: My Everyday Makeup Look


How To: My Everyday Makeup Look



Hey guys! So I did go Black Friday shopping and sadly, the deals weren't that great as I had hoped but I did get some of my Christmas shopping done as well as a couple things for myself. So lets get into the tutorial!

Supplies:
CoverGirl Clean Foundation
Rimmel CoverStick Concealer
CoverGirl Clean Pressed Powder
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
e.l.f Eyebrow Kit
e.l.f Big Fluffy Face Brush
e.l.f Concealer Brush
Stila Stippling Brush


Steps:
~1~
Take the Rimmel coverstick and swipe it over any blemishes or problem spots on your face.
I usually blend them with my ring finger because its weaker than your index so its not as irritating for your face. Blend in a circular motion.

~2~
Dot the CoverGirl clean foundation on your face all over. I usually do three on my forehead (one in the middle and two on either side), a stripe down my nose, two dots on the sides of my face (temples),  three on each cheek and one on my chin. Then I take my stippling brush and start blending my forehead first in a circular motion. I then go on to blending my cheeks, temples, nose, and chin. After that, I pat my face with my hands. The heat help it sink in and set, and it also pats out any spots that the brush missed.

~3~
Take the Eyebrow kit and locate the gel-ish part on the left side of the kit. I then take the concealer brush (and yes, not using it for its intended purpose but it works well) and dip it into the gel, making sure it coats the tip of the brush. Then I bring it up to my eyebrow and using short stokes fill in my eyebrows dipping the brush in several times to make sure they look even and filled out.

~4~
I then sweep the L'Oreal Miss Manga mascara on my lashes and take the CoverGirl Clean Powder and the the e.l.f Big Fluffy Face Brush and sweep it on my face to set my foundation.

Overall Time: 5-10 minutes.

Hope this helped!
xoxoxo-G



No comments:

Post a Comment