Friday, September 12, 2014

Party Outfit Ideas!

Party Outfit Ideas!



Sorry I haven't blogged, I have been super busy with homework! This weekend I am going to a party. It's sort of casual but not too dressy, you get me? :D So to get into Party Mode I decided to blog about different party outfit ideas! If I have time tomorrow before the party I will blog a Party Makeup and Hair post! Let's get into it!

Casual
For a casual look, I would probably choose black leggings, a nice over sized sweater with leather boots and a nice accessory (like a big gold watch). It's casual, comfy and cute all in one!

Dressy
So for this look I decided that a nice basic dress would be perfect. I snagged my white skater dress from H&M and spiced it up. I put on a big gold statement necklace with matching earrings and brought a nice cardigan in case it got chilly I think I brought a dark red one from Hollister. For shoes I wore white tom-like shoes with gold trimming. They're dressy-ish

Black Tie
I absolutely love Black Tie parties. I usually go with a dark colored dress, depending on the occasion you can wear a floor length or any length, I wear a matching scarf sort of draped around my shoulders when wearing a floor length or for a shorter length I wear a nice classy statement necklace
and bring a nice sweater.

This is it for the article! Sorry it's short I have to do an big essay for my Journalism class. TTYL
xoxoxo-G

No comments:

Post a Comment